What Are Fillers?
Dermal fillers are often utilized to replenish facial volume diminished by age, significant weight loss, or other contributors and regenerate supple, youthful-looking skin. By incorporating hyaluronic acid beneath the skin in problem areas, fillers work to smooth wrinkles and fine lines and plump up sagging, hollowed areas in the cheeks, lips, and throughout the face. At MedSuite at Castle Hills, medical director Dr. Anam Tharoo and her team are thrilled to provide a collection of JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® fillers to help women throughout North Dallas look and feel their absolute best. We invite you to visit our Carrollton, TX facility to discover if dermal fillers can help you attain natural-looking results for your aesthetic goals.
Types of Face, Cheek, and Lip Fillers
MedSuite at Castle Hills offers the following dermal filler options:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC lifts hollowed, flattened, or sunken cheeks to counteract mid-face volume loss and creates more youthful facial contours.
- Restylane Kysse fills and plumps lips that are naturally thin, wrinkled, or depleted by the aging process for a smoother, natural-looking outcome.
- Restylane Defyne softens mild to moderate laugh lines (marionette lines and nasolabial folds) while allowing for natural facial movement.
- Restylane Refyne smooths deeper facial lines around the mouth and nose, also allowing for natural facial expressions.
- Restylane Lyft is a hand and cheek filler that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles while adding volume for a fuller appearance.
"I absolutely love Medsuite!! I received an AlphaRet peel today from Amanda Bland who always does wonders for my skin, she is amazing!! I’ve been receiving facials, peels and recommendations from her for years and I love her and her knowledge!! I also decided to join the club and get juvederm fillers in my lips and I absolutely love them!! Anam is absolutely amazing at what she does! I can’t wait to come back for my next treatment!!"- S.C. / Google / Apr 15, 2021
How Do Fillers Work?
As a nonsurgical alternative to a facelift, fillers are administered with an expert technique in the comfort of our private treatment rooms. The process is typically completed within a short office visit and requires little to no downtime afterward. There may be some bruising and swelling immediately following the procedure, but these symptoms should dissipate within a few short days. Treatment results can last from a few months and up to a year, depending on the type of filler used and the placement of the solution. Dr. Tharoo can help you determine when to schedule follow-up treatments at our practice to maintain your results.
Plan Your Procedure
- Recovery Time
- 1 – 4 days
- How Long It Takes
- 30 – 60 minutes
- Follow Up Time
- 2 weeks
Lift, Plump, and Restore With Dermal Fillers
Injectable fillers can improve signs of aging by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and adding volume to your cheeks and lips. Dr. Tharoo and her qualified team are exceptionally skilled at helping women generate more youthful, voluminous skin with this nonsurgical aesthetic approach. To learn more about JUVÉDERM or Restylane costs, benefits, or to schedule a consultation, call MedSuite at Castle Hills in Carrollton, TX today, and step toward a younger-looking appearance!